The Nouveau Contour brand is considered the most precise and safest micropigmentation method in the world. Thanks to it we can provide you with subtle, natural eye and eyebrow makeup. As a bonus, you will not have to worry about swelling, as thanks to a special miropigmentation technique after-treatment swelling is minimal, and you can enjoy permanent beauty straight afterwards.
IQ is an innovative Nouveau Contour device for micropigmentation and dermapigmentation. Precision, minimalism and modernity make it a unique tool in aesthetic medicine market.
Ombre permanent makeup
The latest eyebrow micropigmentation which results in a powder effect, obtained through very precise shading with the pigment. It perfectly works for those who want subtle emphasis on eyebrow colour without overdrawing them.
This micropigmentation method consists in introducing uniform pigment all over the eyebrow arch. It is recommended for the customers who want a spectacular, henna-like effect.
This micropigmentation method uses a special pen. Manually performed hairs provide a natural effect and emphasise the eyebrows’ natural beauty.
Precise micropigmentation of lash line, which makes the look more expressive. It also highlights the eye shape and makes the lashes look denser.
Counterindications to permanent makeup
- Pregnancy and breast feeding,
- Blood coagulability problems (haemophilia),
- Cancer – only during treatment,
- Purulent inflammation and allergies in eyebrow area,
- Fresh tan,
- Steroid treatment,
- Freshly exfoliated epidermis,
- Upper respiratory tract infection,
- Heart condition,
- HIV or hepatitis infection,
- Propensity for scars and keloids,
- Kidney disease,
- Skin diseases (albinism, psoriasis),
- Taking steroids, antibiotics, anticoagulants and antidepressants.
Secret Ideal Skin & Contour – a revolution in skin micropigmentation!
A cosmetic novelty for those who want first to even out their skin tone on the face, throat and décolletage in a subtle, natural and comfortable manner. The treatment uses pigments with patented formulas, which are the basis for illuminating and contouring. The pigment does not only provide a transparent cover, but due to the components of its watery formula it moisturises and slows down ageing. The patented formula as the only one in the world provides safety and guarantees an all-year colour without a risk of it changing after an UV exposure. The pigments do not cause allergies.
Suggested number of treatments: 1-4 (every 2-3 weeks) for the most satisfying effect.
The pigment stays in the skin up to 6 months from the last treatment.
- dark circles under eyes,
- after-acne scars,
- freckles and blotches resulting from photo-ageing,
- uneven skin tone,
- skin lacking firmness and moisture,
- small wrinkles.
- pregnancy and breast feeding,
- autoimmunological diseases,
- problems with blood coagulability and taking anticoagulants,
- skin inflammations,
Duration – up to 90 minutes