Ombre permanent makeup
The latest eyebrow micropigmentation which results in a powder effect, obtained through very precise shading with the pigment. It perfectly works for those who want subtle emphasis on eyebrow colour without overdrawing them.
This micropigmentation method consists in introducing uniform pigment all over the eyebrow arch. It is recommended for the customers who want a spectacular, henna-like effect.
This micropigmentation method uses a special pen. Manually performed hairs provide a natural effect and emphasise the eyebrows’ natural beauty.
Precise micropigmentation of lash line, which makes the look more expressive. It also highlights the eye shape and makes the lashes look denser.
Counterindications to permanent makeup
- Pregnancy and breast feeding,
- Blood coagulability problems (haemophilia),
- Cancer – only during treatment,
- Purulent inflammation and allergies in eyebrow area,
- Fresh tan,
- Steroid treatment,
- Freshly exfoliated epidermis,
- Upper respiratory tract infection,
- Heart condition,
- HIV or hepatitis infection,
- Propensity for scars and keloids,
- Kidney disease,
- Skin diseases (albinism, psoriasis),
- Taking steroids, antibiotics, anticoagulants and antidepressants.