Peeling PQAge Evolution-immediate lifting, firming and biorevitalization of the skinPQAge Evolution is an innovative medical peeling with a strong firming, lifting, and biorevitalizing effect: it smoothes the skin, evens out its color, reduces the visibility of pores, heals acne, stimulates further regeneration, and at the same time does not exfoliate the epidermis. The treatment guarantees the immediate effect of strong tension and firming of the skin. This peeling is very effective, smoother, and younger skin is visible immediately after the treatment, and the result lasts for a long time.
|PQAge Evolution Peeling||350zł|
The main ingredients of peeling are substances valued in dermatology, which were combined for the first time in one treatment:
- trichloroacetic acid (TCA) in a concentration of 34% – smoothes, visibly brightens the skin, reduces the size of pores, removes discoloration and small scars,
- kojic acid in a concentration of up to 5% – known for its antibacterial, antifungal and antioxidant properties. Considered one of the most effective substances in the treatment of pigmentation spots,
- urea peroxide in a concentration of up to 5% – has a strong brightening effect,
- Coenzyme Q10 in a concentration of 10% – the elixir of youth – is responsible for the production and storage of energy in the body.
Thanks to the special combination of TCA and urea peroxide, PQ Age does not damage the epidermis.
Indications for treatment
- loss of tension and firmness of the skin of the face and body, lifting of flaccid skin
- revitalization of the face, neck and cleavage
- anti-aging skin
- skin smoothing
- elimination of wrinkles and skin imperfections
- reduction of blackheads
- acne treatment, acne scars reduction
- elimination of skin discoloration, unification of the color
The effects of PQAge Evolution treatments
- strong lifting of flabby skin
- shallowing of deep wrinkles, reduction of mimic wrinkles
- elimination of blackheads
- even skin tone, brighten, reduce discoloration
- anti-acne effect (antiviral and antibacterial)
- elimination of scars and stretch marks
The course of the procedure and the frequency of repetitions
During one treatment, the peeling is massaged about 3 times in layers. There is no redness or burning after the treatment, the skin does not peel off after the treatment. The immediate effect after the treatment is a visible improvement in skin tension and hydration.
Depending on the condition of the skin and the expected effect, the treatment should be repeated every 10-14 days. A series of about 4-5 treatments is recommended. After just one treatment, the skin becomes clearly tense, moisturized, brightened, refreshed and smooth to the touch.
How should I prepare for the procedure?
- a week before the peeling, do not use invasive or skin irritating treatments, including laser hair removal, waxing, medical and home peelings, dermabrasion, acid tonics, men should not shave on the day of the treatment
- if you are taking an isotretin treatment (eg Acnenormin, Roacutan, Izotek, Curacne), the treatment can be performed at the earliest 3 months after the end of the therapy.
- irritated skin
- skin infection
- allergy to any of the ingredients
- pregnancy and breastfeeding
- herpes simplex in the active phase
- tendency to develop keloids
- acne rosacea in the acute stage with erythema
The price of the procedure 350zł