VANQUISH – the latest way to model the body and reduce fat tissue!
Vanquish is the first and only non-invasive device for modelling the body with such high effectiveness.
How it works:
Thanks to LAHF technology VANQUISH helps selectively reduce fat tissue. It affects the tissues through an emission of concentrated wide-area HF energy. Its frequencies differ depending on the layer they should reach and are selected so that they can affect the deep layers of fat tissue and remove it without affecting the surrounding tissues.
VANQUISH is used in the areas mostly affected by fat accumulation, i.e. stomach +sides, thighs and arms.
VANQUISH IS A DEVICE WHICH GUARANTEES VISIBLE EFFECTS AND ENSURES MAXIMUM SAFETY FOR THE PATIENT
The device is used for the following non-invasive treatments:
- removing fat tissue
- improving body contour
- slimming the body
How it happens:
During the treatment the head which emits energy is placed above the selected area. While it works, the skin is safely cooled by air, and a concentrated large-area field of high frequency precisely targets deeply-laid fat tissue, maintaining its temperature higher than the surrounding tissues. The treatment only needs an operator by the device and supervision of the system, which ensures patient’s comfort. The treatment is painless and safe and you will experience pleasant warmth throughout. The recommended dose is a series of 4 sessions every 7 days.
Counterindications to Vanquish:
- pregnancy and breast feeding,
- cancer (unconditionally for post-chemotherapy and post-cancer patients),
- skin inflammations (bacterial, virus, fungal infections),
- cardiac pace-maker,
- implants/ post-implant areas, damaged implants, metal implanted objects,
- thermo-hypesthesia (distorted perception of temperature differences),
- thermo-hyperaesthesia (distorted perception of heat or cold),
- advanced artherostenosis, advanced artherosclerosis, obliterative artherosclerosis,
- kidneys and liver diseases,
- heart and vascular disorders (heart valve diseases, cardiac insufficiency, infarction),
- thrombophlebitis and thrombosis, varices, Buerger’s disease,
- Sudeck’s syndrome,
- Graves’ disease,
- intrauterine devices with metal,